People are visual beings. Before there were words there were images. This powerful tool is hard wired into our brains. Your photographs are doing more than documenting a moment, they explore emotions, expose reality, and unveil hidden beauty.
What’s your focus? Submit a series of photographs to share with the community. Include a few words to explain your work. Use Resolution as a platform to present the issues you are passionate about. Reveal the world others too often ignore. Get people moving, engaged in the dialogue. Let the Resolution Studio community support your vision.
Shoot. Show. Share Your Story.
Upload your photographs now.
1. You must be between the ages of 13 and 18 years to participate. Resolution is dedicated to providing a space for young photographers.
2. Photographs should be cohesive and clearly address a specific topic. You may speak to your audience or explain your work in the artist statement, however this is not required. Please note that anything written in the artist statement my be published or shared via social media.
4. Please make sure to submit files in JPEG format. None of your JPEGs should exceed 1.5 MB each, and your artist statement must be limited to 150 words maximum.
5. Please label each file lastname_firstname_photo1. Entries with files labeled incorrectly will be disqualified. Example: Smith_Jane_photo2.
6. By submitting your pictures you agree with the license, representation, and warranty. (see below)
License, Representation and Warranty: By submitting a photograph for jurying, each artist grants Joy of Giving Something, Inc. (“JGS”) a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid-up license (i) to reproduce and to display the photograph in various sizes (and to modify the same through cropping, in JGS’ sole discretion) for the purposes of publicizing the award and JGS’ activities, (ii) to reproduce the photograph for purposes of distribution to the jury and (iii) to display the photograph on both the JGS and Forward Thinking Museum websites, and any other websites operated by JGS. Artist grants the foregoing license without the requirement of further contact or compensation from JGS. Artist represents and warrants that it has all rights necessary to grant the foregoing license to JGS and, to the knowledge of the Artist, the exercise of the License by JGS will not infringe the rights of any third party including any intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, rights of publicity or other proprietary or contractual rights.